Your brand symbolises everything that your business stands for. It is the foundation for all of your sales and marketing communications. Its purpose is to;
- Deliver your message
- Confirm your expertise and credentials
- Create emotional connections with your target market
- Reduce risks
- Encourage sales
- Build trust and loyalty
And to do this, you need to invest in your brand’s design, so it is capable of capturing the attention and leaving a lasting impression on your target audience. It’s also worth remembering that often customers are willing to pay more for products and services that look better!
How can you spot a good brand?
Regardless of whether it’s offline (brochure) or on online (website), to stand out from the crowd your brand design needs to make use of the 3C’s:
- Clever – evolve with the changing landscape and be ahead of the curve incorporating unique ideas that challenge preconceptions, asks questions and encourages people to think.
- Creative – deliver identity and share information in an impactful way that facilitates engagement, develops relationships and makes your audience feel good.
- Consistent – has the same (or similar) messaging, tone of voice, style, colour and logo wherever and however your brand is accessed.
Did you know?
A robust brand creates greater recognition, loyalty and value for your business and its customers. Recent studies have shown that there is a link between having a clever, creative and consistent brand with enhanced business performance. And many top performing brands in the UK have been able to successfully translate these attributes into an increase in business value and growth.
What makes a brand work?
Knowing what makes a brand work and how it can work better is essential. As design specialists, we always ensure that your brand resonates, engages and is both valuable and relevant to your target audience. From briefing to brainstorming, concepts to clarity and proofing to production, we guarantee to deliver high quality, hard-hitting and memorable designs.
So whether you are at an exhibition, sending an eshot or mailing a brochure, when you use Oxygen Graphics your stronger business identify will differentiate your brand from its competitors and get you noticed for all the right reasons. Finally, a good graphic design is a wise strategic investment enabling you establishes your identity so you can effectively communicate:
- Who you are
- What you do
- Why it’s important
Contact us for more information on the importance of the 3C’s and how our design work can take your business from an also-ran to a clear winner!