We are a Creative Design Agency based in Rugby Town Centre. We are part of the UK’s largest network of web, design and print studios. Providing Responsive Websites, E-commerce, Apps, Display and Printing solutions to our clients. Are you the person we’re searching for?
You will bring with you bags of creativity and personality as well as a strong digital design background. A good understanding of producing email and web design is expected. You should possess a strong eye for details and be able to work alone and within a team.
Working closely with the Creative Director, you’ll be responsible for designing website banners and emails, maintaining the look and feel of the websites along with changing or building new sites. You’ll pay a keen focus to all things UX.
What we’re looking for
- Two years relevant design, development or marketing experience.
- A pro-active self-starter mentality with superb organisational skills.
- Excellent written skills with impeccable spelling, punctuation and correct use of grammar.
- A strong awareness of all things tech / digital / internet related.
- A good understanding of digital / content marketing practices.
- Experience working within a digital/creative team.
- Working knowledge of the main if not all Adobe packages.
- Experience of WordPress, building and maintaining websites on the platform.
- Take on board creative feedback from senior members of the team and move a project forward in an appropriate direction.
- Effectively manage time and priorities.
- A highly creative and commercially minded designer with a keen eye for beautiful design and creating an amazing online customer experience.
- Experience of UX/UI design and usability best practice – able to conceptualise ideas and lead the design process with functionality & navigation working in harmony with the core visuals and imagery
- Resourceful and independent – can work to deadlines and standards.
Strong understanding of digital best practice – a creative problem solver!
- A keen interest in keeping up to date with industry trends – an awareness of what competitors are doing in the digital design/ecommerce industry.
- Knowledge of web development frameworks and content management systems.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive salary. Lots of training courses which include Technical, Designing for Print and various Sales courses to help you communicate effectively with potential clients.