We are a Creative Design Agency based in Rugby Town Centre. We are part of the UK’s largest network of web, design and print studios. Providing Responsive Websites, E-commerce, Apps, Display and Printing solutions to our clients. Are you the person we’re searching for?
You will bring with you bags of creativity and personality as well as a strong digital design background. A good understanding of producing email and web design is expected. You should possess a strong eye for details and be able to work alone and within a team.
Working closely with the Creative Director, you’ll be responsible for designing website banners and emails, maintaining the look and feel of the websites along with changing or building new sites. You’ll pay a keen focus to all things UX.
What we’re looking for
- Two years relevant design, development or marketing experience.
- A pro-active self-starter mentality with superb organisational skills.
- Excellent written skills with impeccable spelling, punctuation and correct use of grammar.
- A strong awareness of all things tech / digital / internet related.
- A good understanding of digital / content marketing practices.
- Experience working within a digital/creative team.
- Working knowledge of the main if not all Adobe packages.
- Experience of WordPress, building and maintaining websites on the platform.
- Take on board creative feedback from senior members of the team and move a project forward in an appropriate direction.
- Effectively manage time and priorities.
- A highly creative and commercially minded designer with a keen eye for beautiful design and creating an amazing online customer experience.
- Experience of UX/UI design and usability best practice – able to conceptualise ideas and lead the design process with functionality & navigation working in harmony with the core visuals and imagery
- Resourceful and independent – can work to deadlines and standards.
Strong understanding of digital best practice – a creative problem solver!
- A keen interest in keeping up to date with industry trends – an awareness of what competitors are doing in the digital design/ecommerce industry.
- Knowledge of web development frameworks and content management systems.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
Compensation and benefits
Competitive salary. Lots of training courses which include Technical, Designing for Print and various Sales courses to help you communicate effectively with potential clients.
When you look at a business’s brand, what do you see? Do you find yourself dissecting each and every detail, right down to the colour palette, font style, font size and image selection? Do you recognise and admire how each of these elements has been carefully handpicked and strategically placed to tell a certain story? If this sounds familiar, now we’re talking – feel free to hit that ‘apply’ button right away.
We’re looking for someone with a clear passion for bringing a brand’s personality to life. You’ll be part of a local creative agency with a national presence, working with a diverse range of businesses up and down the country, and beyond. Your mission? To hear their vision, to tell their story and to transform their brand.
We want somebody who is passionate about all aspects of design but who will really focus on working with clients to reimagine their online presence.
At Oxygen Graphics, we believe in what we do – and we love what we do. We develop engaging creative that delivers exceptional ROI across multi-channel platforms globally. We breathe new life into outdated branding, we re-energise branding that’s lost its zest and we boost new brands, helping them to grow as soon as they hit the ground running.
You’ll be part of our ambitious team consisting of brand developers, website designers, digital strategists and content creators. We’re a small team, but with big ideas. There’s an undeniable sense of belonging here at Oxygen Graphics, and you’ll feel part of our creative family, immediately, from day one.
At Oxygen Graphics, we champion one another, we encourage each other and we grow as a team.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic graphic designer and visual communicator to join our team. You’ll be joining a dynamic team each driven by a shared motivation and passion for all things creative.
You’ll be working with clients from a variety of industries, applying your creative ability to tell their story in a bespoke, inspiring and engaging way. From discussing briefs to strategic thinking, creating concepts and ultimately final delivery, you will play a key role in capturing a client’s story and turning it into a visual masterpiece across multiple platforms.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Working with clients from a variety of sectors, generating creative concepts with the ability to confidently and successfully develop these to delivery
Communicating ideas clearly with both clients and colleagues
Recognition of brand guidelines and being able to stick to them
The ability to look outside the box, see beyond the brief and offer alternative ideas to the client
A clear enthusiasm for collaboration, a motivated team player who can share and bounce ideas off fellow creatives
An undeniable eye for detail
The ability to confidently work to deadlines
An enthusiasm for keeping up-to-date with regularly changing industry trends
Working both independently and collectively on multiple projects, across both digital and traditional marketing platforms
What we would like from you:
Graphic design and brand development experience
Confident in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
Great communication skills
A clear passion for everything and anything creative
A fantastic team player
An evident ‘can-do’ attitude
Branding/agency experience (preferred but not required)
Knowledge of website development and page layout is preferred (further training will be provided if required)