The Wigley Group Open and Gala Charity Event
Event Case Study
Do you hold events or go to exhibitions to showcase your business? We can help design and create all the printing and displays you would need. From sponsorship banners to backdrops, promotional flags to booklets we have it all covered.
Heres an example of what we provided our client last month;
Our client The Wigley Group held its annual Open and Gala Dinner. The Wigley Group are experts in commercial property needs, risks and construction. Over the last few years they’ve managed to raise a staggering £63,000 for the charity. The charity supports The Parachute Regiment, welfare assistance to serving soldiers and their families. Also help raising money for the Wigley Support Fund, which launched this year. Helping retrain serving and injured soldiers.
This year’s Open and Gala was set to be another star-studded sporting event at Staverton Park De Vere. Which included the football legend Kevin Keegan and sports announcer John McDonald.
Proud to help promote local businesses
Oxygen are proud to have supported and participate throughout the day, which we are fortunate to do so for many years now. This year we provided more than ever, helping to create the great atmosphere this event deserves.
Some of the items we supplied:
- Golfing score cards - Creating event specific branded score cards
- Sponsored logos for each hole - Each promotional plaque with company details and logos
- Sponsored pin flags for each hole - Each individually made with company logos
- A4 evening and days event program - 250 Thick covered laminated 12 page programs
- The gala had a stage backdrop - Large Wigley Group branded backdrop for the evening event
- Banners - Charity banners with details and images
A fantastic day had by all, helping promote businesses and charities alike.
If you're holding an event contact us today and see what we can do for you. We will add the collateral to make your event successful!