THE IMPORTANCE OF VIDEO IN BUSINESS
The Importance Of Video In Business
Leveraging video marketing can help you to raise awareness, foster engagement, demonstrate relevance and grow your business online, plus it’s very flexible and cost-effective too. More consumers are interacting with videos today than ever before and, in 2018, it’s vital to boost and ramp up your video marketing to connect with your audience, if only for some of the following great reasons (thanks to Forbes for this comprehensive list):
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- A single minute of video content is the equivalent of 1.8 million words.
And if that wasn’t convincing enough, video is also great when it comes to:
- Working well on all devices
- Promoting brand recall
- Boosting SEO
- Strengthening brand message
- Encouraging content sharing
Recently, we took the plunge and had a new promotional video made. Click here to view it. Our video was made by PinpointVideo.co.uk; a Rugby-based video production facility producing affordable, engaging and high-quality videos for local businesses.
So if you want to get your message across to your stakeholders, staff and/or customers, PinpointVideo.co.uk currently have an offer on; 30% discount on business videos when you quote ‘Oxygen801’. To take advantage of this, simply call Simon on 07709 260946 or email [email protected] by Friday 29 June 2018.
Shopify: Grow Your Online Business With Oxygen GraphicsDid somebody say, ‘Shopify Partner’? That’s right, Oxygen Graphics is officially a Shopify Partner, which means we now offer our clients the chance to host their online shop on one of the hottest eCommerce...
Thrive at outdoor events this summer with Oxygen Graphics With the end of lockdown firmly in sight, organisations across the country are busy coordinating their next outdoor event, which means now is the ideal time for you to brand to thrive. Whether you’re leading an...
Thrive & Grow Your Business Post LockdownFinally, there is light at the end of the tunnel and after some of the most difficult 16-months some of us have ever faced, it looks like the world is beginning to return back to some sort of normal. Of course, there’s no...