SET YOUR BUSINESS RESOLUTIONS FOR 2019?
Set your business resolutions for 2019!
We all tend to start a New Year with optimism and perhaps a few resolutions. Some of us manage to keep them for a few months, whilst others persevere for the whole year. If you have started 2019 full of enthusiasm to do something different and effectively ditch the old you, then good luck.
However, you may be interested to know that whilst 60% of us make New Year’s resolutions, only about 8% are successful in achieving them. To stand a fighting chance of completing your resolutions, it’s best to do your homework, be prepared, understand exactly what’s involved, but above all else, make sure that what you are challenging yourself to do is 100% possible to achieve.
According to a recent survey, here are the top 10 resolutions for 2019:
- Diet or eat healthier (71%)
- Exercise more (65%)
- Lose weight (54%)
- Save more and spend less (32%)
- Learn a new skill or hobby (26%)
- Quit smoking (21%)
- Read more (17%)
- Find another job (16%)
- Drink less alcohol (15%)
- Spend more time with family and friends (13%)
But at a recent networking event we attended, we discovered that this group of dedicated business owners were keener to focus on their business for 2019, rather than setting personal goals. The following were the most common resolutions we heard:
- Undertake more productive networking
- Spend more time working on the business rather than in it
- Stick to a plan and monitor and measure marketing efforts
- Finish rebranding and get a new website up and running
- Launch a new product or service
At Oxygen Graphics we have set some great resolutions for our business this year too. As we start our 10th year in business, we want to grow of course, but we also want to enjoy what we do and that includes making sure that our staff, business partners and colleagues understand what we want to achieve and want to work with us to achieve our shared goals.
- Keep our current customers – make sure they get value for money, are happy and able to refer us easily to anyone who asks.
- Focus on achieving our business and marketing plans through continuous learning and personal development. Plus monitor and measure results and spend and ensure we are always getting the results we need.
- Invest in our staff, train them and share business knowledge and experiences so they can develop and reach their potential
- Actively seek our new opportunities to develop the business through tenders, networking, partnerships, referrals and other collaborative activities.
- Have fun and enjoy ourselves. We set up the business for lots of reasons, but sometimes it’s easy to lose sight of the most important thing – happiness.
If you need help when it comes to rebranding, websites or other marketing and communication activities, then give us a shout, we would love to help you to achieve the success you deserve in 2019.
The workbooks, that we helped them to print, form an integral part of CABA’s free and popular courses, events and workshops by helping participants to focus on their personal and professional development, so that they can have the future they want.
Quality product and service
Malcolm Freeman, our Creative Director said. “The workbooks we printed for CABA are all different and were required in large quantities. We relish this work as it demands flexibility, quality and great attention to detail. Regardless of whether we are producing one workbook or 5000, we always deliver a quality product and service from the start to the end of the project.”
He added. “We know that we do a great job and we always enjoy working with CABA however, we are delighted to get the following testimonial from them recently. This type of endorsement for what we do is fantastic and the Oxygen Graphics team look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with CABA.”
“Oxygen Graphics provide a great service and are always available when you need them. Their consistent service gives us a lot of trust in their team and we are always confident when ordering high volumes of printing.”
Jay Parmar – Learning and Development Administrator, CABA
For more information on CABA and their fantastic work, visit www.caba.org.uk or get in touch with our team and find out how we can help you to promote your charity or business.
We've Moved!The Oxygen Graphics team and I are thrilled to share that we’ve been very busy moving offices over the past couple of months. We’re now feeling very settled and can’t wait to have the full team back together in our new office at Bloom.Space, Chestnut...
Click and Collect for Your Business It’s the news we all feared; Lockdown 2 is imminent, with thousands of businesses up and down the country being forced to close their doors once again from Thursday. One thing that the first lockdown proved, though, is that the...
Unique Ways to Attract New Business Whilst Offering Value2020 has, undeniably, been a rollercoaster ride. We know that it’s been really tough for some, but provided great new opportunities for others. Good or bad, businesses should ensure they’re not neglecting their...